The Guac Kitchen Recipe cards are re-stocked and ready to wind their way to you. Visit the Etsy store to shop!
ICMYI some sporadic excited social media posts over the last few weeks as I’ve prepared to relaunch - please allow me to recap:
1. This winter they’ll be sent out with an 100% recycled cardboard box for you to store them in (and I love stacking the lid with the tray side and making it into a little stand for my recipes too - works like a dream!).
2. There are now 31 cards in the pack, so perfect for thinking about one vegan recipe a day (or spreading out a personal challenge over a whole year). They’re £25 for everything, including postage, to make it easy for you.
3. All of the recipes are possible for a beginner cook to try - I’ve mixed in larger recipes such as mushroom seitan roasts and key lime pies with great little sauces or picking techniques. These are recipes I love, that I've turned back to again and again over the years. The idea is the 31 recipes can really set someone up with a vegan repertoire in the kitchen. They’ll have a brownie recipe, a burger recipe, an ice cream recipe - even a vegan Yorkshire pudding recipe!
4. Each card is printed double sided with illustrations from Naomi Elliott, on 300gsm recycled card. I’ve written more about the design and beautiful illustrations for the recipes on my Guac Kitchen page, here.
5. They are on a limited edition run, so make sure you pick up a box ASAP! And enjoy! Share photos of your creations with the #guackitchenrecipes tag, let me know how you get on, ask me any questions you want - whatever you need! I’m so excited to see how you get on.